Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lemon Tree may refer to:
- Lemon (Citrus limon), a tree bearing fruit
- Lemon myrtle (Backhousia citriodora), an Australian native tree with a distinct lemon smell.
- Lemon Tree, New South Wales, a suburb on the Central Coast of eastern Australia
- Lemon Tree Passage, New South Wales, a suburb of Port Stephens Council of N.S.W., eastern Australia
- Lemontree, Queensland, a populated place in the Darling Downs region of Queensland, Australia
Film, music and literature
- Lemon Tree (film), a 2008 film by director Eran Riklis
- The Lemon Tree (album), an album by Daryl Braithwaite
- "Lemon Tree" (Will Holt song), a song made popular by Trini Lopez
- "Lemon Tree" (Fool's Garden song), a song by Fool's Garden
- "(Here We Go Round) the Lemon Tree", a song by the Move
- The Lemon Trees, a 1990s UK pop band
- "Lemon of Troy", an episode of The Simpsons featuring the theft of Springfield's Lemon Tree
- The Lemon Tree, an arts venue in Aberdeen, Scotland, managed by Aberdeen Performing Arts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemon Tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.