|Lin Huiqing (Lin Hui-ching)|
Table tennis career
The eight World Championship medals included five gold medals in the singles at the 1971 World Table Tennis Championships, the team event at the 1965 World Table Tennis Championships, the mixed doubles in 1971 with Zhang Xielin and two women's doubles title in 1965 and 1971 with Zheng Minzhi.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-07-06. Retrieved 2011-05-20.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Table Tennis World Championship medal winners". Sports123.[Link to precise page]
- "Profile". Table Tennis Guide.
- Montague, Trevor (2004). A-Z of Sport, pages 699-700. The Bath Press. ISBN 0-316-72645-1.
- Matthews/Morrison, Peter/Ian (1987). The Guinness Encyclopaedia of Sports Records and Results, pages 309-312. Guinness Superlatives. ISBN 0-85112-492-5.
|This biographical article relating to a People's Republic of China table tennis figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|