From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
|Men's Table tennis|
|1982 New Delhi||Singles|
|1982 New Delhi||Double (Mixed)|
|1981 Novi Sad||Doubles (Mixed)|
|1981 Novi Sad||Doubles (Men)|
|1983 Tokyo||Doubles (Men)|
Xie was twice runner-up at these Championships in 1982 (Jakarta) and 1980 (Calcutta, now Kolkata). He finally won gold in three categories (single, doubles (men and mixed)) at the 7th Asian Championships held in 1983 in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Mixed:Champions World sport Archive. Retrieved 9 March 2011
- Asian Games-Singles Archived May 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine World Sports Archive Retrieved 9 March 2011
- Asian Championships Archived July 25, 2011, at the Wayback Machine ATTU Retrieved 9 March 2011
- Singles:Champions World Sports Archive. Retrieved 9 March 2011
- Xie Saike International Table Tennis Federation Retrieved 9 March 2011
- Photo: Torchbearer and former table tennis world champion Xie Saike waves to people Archived July 7, 2011, at the Wayback Machine Beijing 2008. Retrieved 9 March 2011
|This biographical article relating to a People's Republic of China table tennis figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Xie_Saike&oldid=850014472"