List of breweries, wineries, and distilleries in Utah
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014)|
The first Utah brewery in modern times was founded when Greg Schirf opened the Wasatch Brewery in Park City in 1986. Today there are eighteen breweries operating in the state. There are also four distilleries  and eight wineries  licensed in Utah.
|Epic Brewing Company||Brewery||Salt Lake City|
|Uinta Brewing Company||Brewery||Salt Lake City|
|High West Distillery||Distillery||Park City|
- Beer in the United States
- List of breweries in the United States
- List of microbreweries
- Alcohol laws of Utah
- Dawn House, "From zero to 18, brewers flourishing in Utah." Salt Lake Tribune, Feb. 4, 2013.
- Kathy Stephenson, "New distilleries produce Utah's first gin and more vodka." Salt Lake Tribune, July 9, 2014.
- Utah Wineries, Catch Wine.