List of airports in Palau
The Republic of Palau (Palauan: Beluu er a Belau), is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean. It emerged from United Nations trusteeship (administered by the United States) in 1994. It is one of the world's youngest and smallest sovereign states. In English, the name is sometimes spelled Belau in accordance with the native pronunciation.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
|Airai||Babeldaob (Babelthuap)||PTRO||ROR||ROR ||Roman Tmetuchl International Airport|
|Angaur||Angaur||ANG ||Angaur Airstrip|
|Peleliu||Peleliu||C23 ||Peleliu Airfield|
- Transport in Palau
- List of airports by ICAO code: P#PT - Federated States of Micronesia, Palau
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Oceania#Palau
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Palau". UN/LOCODE 2007. UNECE. 2008-03-25. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Palau - ICAO, IATA, FAA codes
- AirNav: Airports in Palau - FAA and ICAO codes
- FAA Airport Master Record for ROR – Babelthuap/Koror ( PDF), effective 2 July 2009.
- FAA Airport Master Record for ANG – Angaur Airstrip ( PDF), effective 2 July 2009.
- FAA Airport Master Record for C23 – Peleliu ( PDF), effective 2 July 2009.