List of airports in Fiji
Fiji, officially the Republic of the Fiji Islands, is an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean about 2,000 km (1,200 mi) north of New Zealand's North Island. Its immediate neighbors are Vanuatu to the west, New Caledonia to the southwest, New Zealand's Kermadec to the southeast, Tonga to the east, Wallis and Futuna to the northeast and Tuvalu to the north. The country comprises an archipelago of more than 332 islands, of which 110 are permanently inhabited, and more than 500 islets, amounting to a total land area of about 18,300 km2 (7,100 sq mi). The two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, account for 87% of the population of almost 850,000. Fiji's capital and largest city is Suva, located on Viti Levu.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Fiji
- List of airports by ICAO code: N#NF - Fiji, Tonga
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Oceania#Fiji
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Fiji". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Fiji - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Fiji - ICAO codes