List of car magazines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of notable car magazines.
- Naked Motoring magazine 
- The Dog & Lemon Guide, a car buyer's guide originally based in New Zealand, since 2010 online only
- Motor, founded in Australia in 1954 as Modern Motor, renamed Motor in 1992
- NZ Classic Car, first issued in 1990
- NZ Performance Car, first published in 1996
- NZV8 magazine, launched in 2005
- Top Gear Australia, published by the Bauer Media Group with a partnership with the BBC. Last issue October 2015
- Wheels, first issued in Australia in 1953
- Auto Express, first issued in 1988
- Auto Italia, started in 1995 focussing on Italian marques, manufacturers and designers.
- Autocar, first issued 1895, considered the first car magazine
- Autosport, first issued in 1950, mainly concentrating on motor sport
- Car, established in 1962 as Small Car, renamed Car in 1965
- Car Mechanics, published since 1958
- Classic & Sports Car, first issued in 1982
- Classic Car Weekly, weekly magazine published since 1990
- Evo, first issued 1998
- Fast Car, first issued 1987, covering modified cars
- Octane, first issued in 2003
- Parker's Car Price Guide, founded in 1972
- Performance BMW, launched in 2001
- Practical Classics, published since 1980
- Practical Performance Car
- Top Gear, first issued in 1993; related to the BBC TV programme Top Gear
- Total 911, launched in 2005; focuses on the Porsche 911
- VolksWorld, published since 1987; specialising in Volkswagen cars
- What Car?, first issued in 1973
- AlVolante, first issued in 1999.
- Auto, first issued in 1985.
- Auto Oggi, first issued in 1986.
- AutoCapital, first issued in 1981.
- L'Automobile, first issued in 1945.
- Automobilismo, first issued in 1985.
- Automobilismo d'Epoca
- Autosprint, first issued in 1961.
- Elaborare, first issued in 1997.
- Gente Motori, first issued in 1972.
- Panorama auto
- Quattroruote, first issued in 1956.
- Ruoteclassiche, first issued in 1987; focuses on classic and vintage cars.
- L'Auto Italiana, first issued in 1919; since 1957 focuses on cars from Quattroruote's collection.
- Rombo, first issued in 1981.
- TuttoRally, first issued in 1983.
- Auto Motor
- Motor Clássico
- Topos & Classicos
- 4WD Toyota Owner, established April 2005 in Los Angeles, California, devoted to 4WD Toyota enthusiasts worldwide
- Automobile, first issue 1986
- Automotive Industries, founded in 1895 as The Horseless Age, becoming The Automobile in 1909, then Automotive Industries in 1917
- Autoweek, first issued in 1958
- Car and Driver, first issued in 1955 as Sports Cars Illustrated, renamed in 1961
- Car Craft, established in 1953 focussing on hod rods and drag racing
- Collectible Automobile
- Cruisin' Style Magazine
- Diesel Power, first published in 2005
- Down Shift Magazine, first published 2003
- European Cars
- Green Car Journal, published quarterly since 1992
- Hot Rod Magazine
- Motor Trend, first published in 1949
- Road & Track, first published in 1947
- Revista Motor
- Auto Esporte
- Classic Show
- Motor Show
- Quatro Rodas
- 0 Km
- Automóveis Antigos
- Automóvel & Requinte
- Motor 3 (1980-1987)
- Mecânica Popular
- Oficina Mecânica
- Old Cars
- Platina (1994-1995)
- Revista Racing
- Super Auto
- Status Motor
- Auto Trader, print magazine published between 1975 and 2013, now online only
- Fast Lane (1984-?)
- iCar, only published two issues in 2011
- Iota, about 500cc motor racing
- Max Power, first issued in 1993, ceased publication in 2011; covered modified cars
- Motor, first issued in 1903 as The Motor; ceased publication in 1988 after it was bought by Autocar
- Motor Racing
- Performance Car, published 1983 to 1998, with a short-lived relaunch in 2008-09
- Popular Motoring, published from 1962 to 1982.
- Practical Motorist, published from 1934 to 1940, then 1954 to 1997.
- Speed, official organ of the British Racing Drivers' Club (1935-1939)
- L'automobile (1950's)
- "Naked Motoring – South Africa's Favourite Online Motoring Magazine". www.nakedmotoring.co.za. Retrieved 2019-01-21.
- "Latest Car News & Reviews - Upcoming Bikes & Cars in India". www.autocarindia.com. Retrieved 2019-04-17.
- "Latest Auto industry News, Insights, Updates and Reports from India's leading automobile industry magazine". www.autocarpro.in. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- "Performance and Supercar Magazine. New Car and Bike Reviews and Reports". www.evoindia.com. Retrieved 2019-07-09.