List of defunct English football stadiums
Stadiums no longer used for football
- Herne Hill Velodrome - FA Amateur Cup Final 1911 played there. Used by Crystal Palace F.C. between 1914-1918. Used now for cycling races although a football pitch is still available.
- Kennington Oval
- Nevill Ground — Last used for football in 1903. Remains in use for its original purpose of cricket.
- Trent Bridge — Last used for football in 1910 by Notts County. Remains in use for its original purpose of cricket.
- Withdean Stadium — Used by Brighton & Hove Albion from 1999–2011. Remains in use for its original purpose of athletics.
- The County Ground, Southampton continued in use as a cricket ground until 2000