Meadow Park (Borehamwood)
|Owner||Boreham Wood F.C.|
|Capacity||4,500 (1,700 seated)|
|Boreham Wood F.C.|
Arsenal F.C. Reserves
Meadow Park is a football ground in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England. It is the home ground of Boreham Wood F.C. and also used to host the home matches of Arsenal Women F.C., Arsenal youth teams, and Watford Reserves.
Boreham Wood moved to Meadow Park from Eldon Avenue in 1963. A new main stand was built shortly afterwards. This was demolished in 1999 and replaced by a new cantilever stand. A new West Stand was opened in 2014.
- Preview: Rovers prepared for opener Forest Green Rovers F.C.
- "Youth sides to play at Meadow Park". 30 July 2013.
- Boreham Wood Pyramid Passion
- New stand opened by Arsenal manager in pre-season friendly Borehamwood Times, 22 July 2014
- Media related to Meadow Park (Borehamwood) at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an English sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|