List of people with narcolepsy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of notable people who have narcolepsy.
- Jinkx Monsoon, Seattle Drag Queen and stage performer
- Gabe Barham, Drummer for American post-hardcore band Sleeping With Sirens
- Franck Bouyer, French road racing cyclist
- George M. Church, molecular geneticist
- Winston Churchill, British politician and former Prime Minister 
- Aaron Flahavan, Portsmouth F.C Goalkeeper who died in 2001
- Bianca Feierstein, political scientist
- Teresa Nielsen Hayden, science fiction editor and essayist
- Harold M. Ickes, deputy White House chief of staff to Bill Clinton
- Nicole Jeray, golfer on the LPGA
- Jimmy Kimmel, late night talk show host
- Nastassja Kinski, actress
- Arthur Lowe, actor
- Paul Gonsalves, Jazz musician.( http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2010-May/065140.html ).
- Herper, Matthew (2009-04-02). "Going to Church". Forbes. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- Dr. Jeffrey R. Polito
- "The mob and the deputy chief of staff - Harold Ickes, Jr". Washington Monthly. 1994. Archived from the original on 2006-09-15.
- "What It Feels Like: Changing Your Sex, Having Narcolepsy & Being Attacked by an Alligator". Esquire. 1 August 2003. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- Jenkins, David (9 January 2001). "Kith & Kinski". The Sunday Telegraph. Archived from the original on October 27, 2009. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- "BBC Two - Reputations, Arthur Lowe". BBC Online. 2 August 2008. Retrieved 21 March 2014.