List of people with narcolepsy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of notable people who have narcolepsy.
- Gabe Barham, drummer for American post-hardcore band Sleeping With Sirens
- Franck Bouyer, French road racing cyclist
- Lenny Bruce, American stand-up comedian, social critic, and satirist
- Kevin Cadogan, musician (Third Eye Blind)
- George M. Church, molecular geneticist
- Sir Winston Churchill, British statesman, army officer, writer and Prime Minister of United Kingdom
- Graeme Dott, Scottish snooker player, 2006 World Champion
- Aaron Flahavan, Portsmouth F.C Goalkeeper who died in 2001
- G.O, K-pop idol (member of K-pop boygroup MBLAQ)
- Paul Gonsalves, jazz musician
- Teresa Nielsen Hayden, science fiction editor and essayist
- Harold M. Ickes, deputy White House chief of staff to Bill Clinton
- Jimmy Kimmel, late night talk show host
- Nastassja Kinski, actress
- Arthur Lowe, actor
- Jinkx Monsoon, Seattle Drag Queen and stage performer
- Harriet Tubman, American abolitionist and political activist
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2009-01-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Herper, Matthew (2009-04-02). "Going to Church". Forbes. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- English, Tom (13 May 2021). "Graeme Dott on 'torture' of 2006 world final, depression, narcolepsy & 'not giving up'". BBC Sport.
- "Gonsalves sleeping on the bandstand". 16 May 2010.
- "The mob and the deputy chief of staff - Harold Ickes, Jr". Washington Monthly. 1994. Archived from the original on 2006-09-15.
- "What It Feels Like: Changing Your Sex, Having Narcolepsy & Being Attacked by an Alligator". Esquire. 1 August 2003. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- Jenkins, David (9 January 2001). "Kith & Kinski". The Sunday Telegraph. Archived from the original on October 27, 2009. Retrieved 21 March 2014.CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- "BBC Two - Reputations, Arthur Lowe". BBC Online. 2 August 2008. Retrieved 21 March 2014.