List of polyamorists
This is a list of notable and historic figures who have been or are polyamorous. Polyamory is the desire, practice, or acceptance of more than one strong, deep, close and true loving, romantic, and/or intimate relationship at a time, with the full knowledge and consent of all involved. Polyamory also includes or not includes sexual intimacy between all the involved parties. Various justifications of the claim may be found in the biographies of the famous individuals from this category.
- Courtney Act, Australian drag queen, television host, and singer.
- László Ágoston, Hungarian baritone and marketer
- Richard Carrier, atheist activist, author, blogger, and speaker
- Greta Christina, atheist blogger, speaker, and author
- Catherine Dorion, first openly polyamorous person elected to office. Artist, activist, and Member of the National Assembly of Quebec (2018-present)
- Gaby Dunn, actress and author
- Dossie Easton, co-author of The Ethical Slut and other works
- Elise Matthesen, author
- Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart, author and Neopagan
- Ezra Miller, actor and singer
- "Polyamory, by Daniella Cutas", The International Encyclopedia of Ethics
- "13 Things You Need To Know About Single AF's Courtney Act | MTV UK". Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- "Courtney Act vows to date men, women, and couples on MTV's dating show Single AF". The Sun. 25 June 2017. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- "Coming Out Poly + A Change of Life Venue". Freethoughtblogs.com. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Christina, Greta. "On Being on Anti-Depressants Indefinitely, Very Likely for the Rest of My Life". Greta Christina's Blog. Freethoughtblogs.com. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- Dunn, Gaby (7 January 2016). "Polyamorous, Pansexual, and Proud: Why I'm 'So Out and Outspoken'". Women's Health. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- Beckerman, Marty (23 April 2009). "The Ethical Slut Returns". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- Matthesen, Elise. "Faithful Polyamory (a Unitarian Universalist sermon)" Archived 28 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine, originally presented at First Universalist Church of Minneapolis, as part of the Gay Pride Sunday Service 18 June 2000
- Kaldera, Raven. Pagan polyamory: becoming a tribe of hearts. Llewellyn Worldwide, 2005.
- "Ezra Miller: I have a polyamorous squad of sexual partners - PinkNews · PinkNews". www.pinknews.co.uk. Retrieved 19 November 2018.