This is a list of notable psychobilly bands and artists. Psychobilly is a fusion genre of rock music that mixes elements of punk rock, rockabilly, and other genres. It is one of several subgenres of rockabilly which also include thrashabilly, punkabilly, surfabilly and gothabilly. Bands and artists are listed according to their name without any preceding "The".
- DaRonco, Mike. "Artist Biography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2022-04-14.
- Moore, Rick (2020). "Behind the Song: Billy Bob Thornton, "That Mountain"". American Songwriter. Retrieved 2023-07-19.
While the British Invasion-loving Boxmasters have been called everything from psycho-billy to country-rock
- Forman, Bill (May 15, 2019). "Falco brings 'psychobilly' Panther Burns band to Bar None". State Journal-Register. Retrieved 2022-04-15.
- Deming, Mark. "Artist Biography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2022-04-15.
- "Shaken 'n' stirred: Tav Falco's Panther Burns". Connect Savannah. Retrieved 2022-04-15.
- CATLIN, ROGER (June 6, 2001). "POMPABILLY TAV FALCO AT TUNE INN". Hartford Courant. Retrieved 2022-04-15.
- Gilbert, Elizabeth (August 8, 2010). "Hank Williams III: The Ghost". GQ. Retrieved August 26, 2021.
- Ollison, Rashod (June 19, 2014). "Hank Williams III's country blood and psychobilly soul". The Virginian-Pilot. Retrieved August 26, 2021.
- Bisdeker, Jon (January 14, 2019). "Hank Williams III and his psychobilly band to play Huntsville's Crossroads". The Huntsville Times. Retrieved August 26, 2021.