List of rail accidents in Thailand
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of rail accidents in Thailand.
- 17 January 2005: (Bangkok) 140 injured passengers, resulting from a collision of two metro trains on the new MRT Blue Line.
- 5 October 2009: A passenger train derailed in Hua Hin at 04:50 local time (21:50 on October 4 UTC). At least seven people were killed and dozens were injured. Occurred during rainstorm.
- Train crashes into pick-up truck at railroad crossing in Prachuap Khiri Khan. One dead, two injured.
- 26 March 2015: Two passenger trains collided in Phachi District, injuring more than 40 people.
- 3 April 2016: A collision took place when an excursion train slammed into the front of a coach that was crossing the rail track at the level crossing in tambon Ngiew Rai of Nakhon Chai Si District, Nakhon Pathom Province, killing the coach driver and two passengers and injuring 27 others.
- "Thai train in deadly derailment". BBC News Online. October 5, 2009. Retrieved October 5, 2009.
- "Train crash injures over 40 in Thailand". Eastday. March 27, 2015. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved March 31, 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Mahitthirook, Amornrat (2016-04-05). "SRT eyes rail crossing danger spots". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
|This article about rail transport in Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|