List of wars involving Fiji
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Conflict||Combatant 1||Combatant 2||Results||Casualties|
|First Fiji Expedition
|Battle of Kaba
|Second Fiji Expedition
(6–16 October 1859)
~36 wounded115 huts destroyed
| United States
Colony of Fiji
727 dead Australia:516 dead
| United States
• Solomon Islands
7,789+ wounded 4 captured 29 ships lost615 aircraft lost
Malayan Communist Party
519 British military personnelWounded: 2,406 Malayan and British troops/police
|1987 Fijian coups d'état 
|Royal Fiji Military Forces||Fijian government||Military Victory|
|Bougainville Civil War
|Bougainville Interim Government (BIG)|| Papua New Guinea
|*Bougainville Peace Agreement
- Zimmerman documents the participation by native Solomon Islanders in the campaign at pp. 173–175.
- Jersey, pp. 356–358. Assisting the Americans in the latter stages of campaign were Fijiian commandos led by officers and non-commissioned officers from the New Zealand Expeditionary Force.
- Garamone, Jim (9 November 2010). "Mullen Thanks Tonga for Steadfast Support". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- John W. Garver (1 December 2015). China's Quest: The History of the Foreign Relations of the People's Republic of China. Oxford University Press. pp. 219–. ISBN 978-0-19-026106-1.
- A. Dahana (2002). "China Role's in Indonesia's "Crush Malaysia" Campaign". Universitas Indonesia. Archived from the original on 19 July 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- Mohd. Noor Mat Yazid (2013). "Malaysia-Indonesia Relations Before and After 1965: Impact on Bilateral and Regional Stability" (PDF). Programme of International Relations, School of Social Sciences, Universiti Malaysia Sabah. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 July 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- Ching Fatt Yong (1997). The origins of Malayan communism. South Seas Society. ISBN 978-9971-936-12-9.
- T. N. Harper; Timothy Norman Harper (9 April 2001). The End of Empire and the Making of Malaya. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-00465-7.
- Major James M. Kimbrough IV (6 November 2015). Disengaging From Insurgencies: Insights From History And Implications For Afghanistan. Pickle Partners Publishing. pp. 88–. ISBN 978-1-78625-345-3.
- Geoffrey Jukes (1 January 1973). The Soviet Union in Asia. University of California Press. pp. 302–. ISBN 978-0-520-02393-2.
- "The Literature of the 1987 Fiji Coup".