Live! is a Bob Marley and the Wailers live album, released on 5 December 1975. Live! was recorded 19 July 1975 at the Lyceum Theatre in London. The performance remains one of Marley's most famous. Danny Holloway, an Island employee, recorded 18 July and 19 July performances of Bob Marley and the Wailers using the Rolling Stones Mobile Studio.
Original album (1975)
||"Burnin' and Lootin'"
||"Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)"
||Leon Cogill, Carlton Barrett
||"Lively Up Yourself"
- Recorded at the Lyceum, London, 19 July 1975
- Live sound mixing: Dave Harper
- Live recording by Rolling Stones Mobile
- Recording engineer: Steve Smith
- Mixed at: Basing Street Studios
- Mixing engineer: Phill Brown
- Many thanks to Don Taylor and Dave Harper for making everything happen.
- Bob Marley and the Wailers - produced the music
- Steve Smith & Chris Blackwell - produced the record
- Reissue supervised by Bill Levenson and Maxine Stowe with special thanks to the Marley Family and Chris Blackwell.
- Mastered from the original two track analog master tapes by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound, New York, 2001.
- Tape research by Jane Hitchin, David Lascelles, and Zoe Roberts at Universal Tape Library, London.
- LIVE! (Island ILPS 9376) was originally released 5 December 1975.