Live at the World Cafe: Volume 15
|Live at the World Cafe: Vol. 15 - Handcrafted|
|Compilation album by Various artists|
|Released||August 13, 2002|
Live at the World Cafe: Handcrafted is the fifteenth volume in an ongoing series of compilation albums showcasing artists that appear on the radio program "World Cafe". "World Cafe" is a two-hour-long nationally syndicated music program that originates from WXPN, a non-commercial station on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. The program began in 1991 and was originally distributed by Public Radio International.
- Counting Crows - "American Girls"
- Starsailor - "Good Souls"
- Neil Finn - "Driving Me Mad"
- Norah Jones - "Come Away With Me"
- Patty Griffin - "Rain"
- Rufus Wainwright - "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk"
- Beth Orton - "Concrete Sky"
- Citizen Cope - "If There's Love"
- Luce - "Long Way Down"
- Midnight Oil - "Beds Are Burning"
- Robert Randolph - "Ted's Jam"
- Jorma Kaukonen - "Blue Railroad Train"
- Shannon McNally - "Down and Dirty"
- Dayna Kurtz - "Love Gets in the Way"
- The Be Good Tanyas - "The Littlest Birds"
- Chuck Prophet - "Summertime Thing"
|This article on a 2000s compilation album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|