Love Is... (Toni Gonzaga album)
|Studio album by Toni Gonzaga|
|Released||April 27, 2008|
|Recorded||November 2007 - March 2008|
|Genre||Pop, Adult contemporary, OPM|
|Label||Star Recording, Inc.|
|Producer||Malou N. Santos (executive)
Christian Martinez (over all)
|Toni Gonzaga chronology|
|Singles from Love Is...|
Love Is... is the fourth studio album of Filipino TV host, actress-singer Toni Gonzaga and her third under Star Records, released on April 27, 2008 in the Philippines in CD format and digital download. The carrier single, "One Hello", which was originally done by Randy Crawford was used as the theme song of the Star Cinema-movie, When Love Begins. The second single, "Incapable", was a commercial failure receiving very limited radio airplay with no accompanying music video. "Take Me, I'll Follow", a Bobby Caldwell original was the album's third and final single.
Love Is... contains 11 which composed of three OPM original and nine revival tracks. It is Toni's third album under Star Records and was released on April 27, 2008. This album was said very close to her, "Ang laki talaga ng pasasalamat ko sa Star Records dahil pinagkakatiwalaan nila ako with another album. Lahat ng kanta dito ay close to my heart at masaya ako nang i-record ko ang mga kanta," says Toni. Moreover, according to Nixon Sy, Star Records' promo unit head, "Her first album with Star Records, Toni: You Complete Me, was certified gold and her sophomore album, Toni Gonzaga Falling In Love, was awarded platinum. At such a young age, Toni is being recognized as one of the movers of the music industry and it's a privilege for Star Records to produce another winner for her."
One Hello is the lead single of the album. It was originally done by Randy Crawford. The song was also used as the theme song of the Star Cinema-movie, When Love Begins.cIncapable was released as a second single from the album. Take Me, I'll Follow was the third and final single released from the album. It was a Bobby Caldwell original.
|1.||"One Hello"||M. Hamlisch, C. BayerSager||Dominic Benedicto||03:24|
|2.||"Incapable"||Christian Martinez||Dominic Benedicto||04:20|
|3.||"You're In Love"||G. Ballard, C. Phillips, C. Wilson, W. Wilson||Bobby Velasco||04:41|
|4.||"If I Give You My Heart"||Christian Martinez||Dominic Benedicto||04:17|
|5.||"If Ever You're In My Arms Again" (featuring Sam Milby)||M. Masser, T. Snow, C. Weil||Arnold Jallares||04:16|
|6.||"Take Me, I'll Follow"||R. Cardwell, A. Silvestri||Paulo Zarate||04:57|
|7.||"Insensitive"||Ann Loree||Arnold Jallares||04:14|
|8.||"Steep"||Lauren Cristy||Rey Cantong||05:01|
|9.||"I've Been Waiting"||Jimmy Antiporda||Jimmy Antiporda||04:13|
|10.||"Someone's Always Saying Goodbye"||Vehnee Saturno||Marc Santos||04:05|
|11.||"If I Give You My Heart (alternate version)"||Christian Martinez||Paulo Zarate||04:36|
- track 1 - "One Hello" is a remake of an original song by Randy Crawford
- track 4 - "If I Gave You My Heart" is the theme song of the 2010 film, Till My Heartaches End.
- track 5 - "If Ever You're In My Arms Again" is a remake of an original song by Peabo Bryson and was used as the theme song of her leading role film My Big Love.
- Malou N. Santos – executive producer
- Annabelle Regaldo-Borja – executive producer
- Christian Martinez – over all album producer
- Rox B. Santos – associate album producer
- Roxy Liquigan – star adprom head
- Nixon Sy – star adprom head for audio
- Peewee Apostol – head, star song, inc
- Beth Faustino – music copyright coordinator
- Patrick Kevin Cabreba IV – album design
- Doc Marlon Pecjo – photography
- Pam Quiones – stylist
- Krist Bansuelo – make-up
- Macy Dionisio – hair & make-up
|Philippines||PARI||Gold||PHL sales: 15,000|
- "iTunes: Love Is... by Toni Gonzaga". April 27, 2008.
- "Amazon.com: Toni Gonzaga: Love Is... album". April 27, 2008.
- "Toni Gonzaga received a Gold Award for her 3rd album". Titik Pilipino. July 19, 2009.