Guayama, Puerto Rico
|Notable works||Mundo Cruel|
His debut short story collection, Mundo Cruel, was published in 2010 and has seen five printings in Spanish. The stories in the book focus on gay life in Santurce, a barrio in San Juan. An English translation by Suzanne Jill Levine was published by Seven Stories Press in 2013, and won the Lambda Literary Award for Gay Fiction at the 26th Lambda Literary Awards in 2014.
- Los otros cuerpos: Antología de temática gay, lésbica y queer desde Puerto Rico y su diáspora. (2007, ISBN 0-9773612-8-4)
- Mundo Cruel (2010, ISBN 978-1596087798)
- Mundo Cruel, English translation (2013, ISBN 978-1609804183) 
- Los Tres Golpes, (2016, ISBN 978-0865817081)
- "Luis Negrón keeps 'Mundo Cruel' brief, but enjoyable". The Daily Texan, March 18, 2013.
- Bruce Benderson, "The Queen of Satire". Out, February 18, 2013.
- "Lambda Awards honor best lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender books". Washington Post, June 2, 2014.
- "Puerto Rican lit coming out tonight in New York". New York Daily News, June 25, 2008.
- "Mundo Cruel: Stories". Seven Stories Press.
|This Puerto Rican biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender history or culture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|