From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lund is a city in the province of Scania (Skåne), southern Sweden.
Lund may also refer to:
- Lund, Norway, a municipality in Rogaland county
- Lund, Kristiansand, a borough in the city of Kristiansand in Vest-Agder county
- Lund, Nærøy, a village in the municipality of Nærøy in Nord-Trøndelag county
- Lund, East Riding of Yorkshire, a village near Beverley
- Lund, North Yorkshire, a hamlet near Selby, in the East Riding of Yorkshire until 1974
- Lund, California
- Lund Township, Douglas County, Minnesota
- Lund, Nevada
- Lund, Texas
- Lund, Utah
- Lund, Wisconsin
- Lund (surname), a name of Old Norse origin, including a list of people bearing this name
- Lund (tribe), a Baloch tribe of Pakistan
- Lunds, supermarket chain in Minnesota
- Lund Principle in ecumenical relations between Christian churches
- Lund Highway, a road locating in southern Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.