Majlis al Shura
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Majlis al Shura may refer to:
- Majlis-ash-Shura, religious body regarding caliphate
- Shura Council, house of the Egyptian parliament
- Legislative Council of Brunei, Brunei's legislative body
- Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia
- Consultative Assembly of Oman
- Consultative Assembly of Qatar
- Majlis-e-Shoora, Pakistan's legislative body
- Consultative Council of Bahrain house of the National Assembly of Bahrain
- Majles-e Shura-ye Eslami, parliament AKA Majlis of Iran
- Majlis al-Shura, consultative council of Hamas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Majlis al Shura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.