From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandeville may refer to:
- John Mandeville or Jehan de Mandeville (14th century), nom-de-plume of the compiler of The Travels of Sir John Mandeville
- Geoffrey de Mandeville and descendants:
- Geoffrey de Mandeville (11th century) (died c. 1100), Constable of the Tower of London
- William de Mandeville (died before 1130), Anglo-Norman baron and Constable of the Tower of London
- Geoffrey de Mandeville, 1st Earl of Essex (died 1144)
- Geoffrey de Mandeville, 2nd Earl of Essex (died 1166)
- William de Mandeville, 3rd Earl of Essex (died 1189)
- Geoffrey FitzGeoffrey de Mandeville, 2nd Earl of Essex (second creation) (died 1216)
- William FitzGeoffrey de Mandeville, 3rd Earl of Essex (second creation) (died 1227)
- Bernard Mandeville (1670–1733), Dutch-English philosopher, political economist and satirist.
- Chris Mandeville (born 1965), former American football defensive back
- Fred Mandeville (born 1922), Canadian politician
- Gay Mandeville (born 1894), Bishop of Barbados
- John Mandeville (priest) (1655-1725), Dean of Peterborough, England
- Liz Mandeville, American musician
- William G. Mandeville (1807–1885), New York politician
- Mandeville, Eure, Normandy, France
- Mandeville, Jamaica
- Mandeville, Louisiana, U.S.
- Mandeville, Missouri, U.S.
- Mandeville, New Zealand
- Mandeville, Quebec, Canada
- Mandeville-en-Bessin, Calvados, Normandy, France
- Mandeville Island, California, U.S.
- Mandeville Site, archaeological site in Georgia, U.S.
- Hardington Mandeville, Somerset, England
- Keinton Mandeville, Somerset, England
- Norton Mandeville, Essex, England
- Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire, England
- Sutton Mandeville, Wiltshire, England
- Thorpe Mandeville, Northamptonshire, England
- Mandeville (novel) by William Godwin
- Mandeville Films, American film production company
- Mandeville School (disambiguation)
- Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Buckinghamshire, England
- Viscount Mandeville, a subsidiary title of the Duke of Manchester, England
- Wenlock and Mandeville, mascots for the London 2012 Summer Olympics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandeville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.