मनीष वाधवा (Hindi)
Manish Wadhwa (born 23 April 1972, in Mumbai) is an Indian actor and voice actor. He began his career performing at the theatre in Mumbai for comedy show Khatta Meetha. He has also recorded voices for commercials and other advertisements. He is also a member of AVA India, which is an association group for Indian actors and voice artists. Currently, he is playing the character of Kans in Paramavtar Shree Krishna  He is best remembered for epic role of Chanakya in TV serial Chandragupta Maurya aired on NDTV Imagine.
- Aamrapali (2002) as Ajatshatru
- "Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero" as Col. Inayat Kiani
- Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke as Nirbhay Choudhary
- Kohinoor as Kaali
- Chandragupta Maurya (2011) as Chanakya
- Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev as Ravan
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir as Niranjan Agnihotri
- Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani as Shivanand
- Time Machine as Kartik Devraj (KD)
- Siya Ke Ram as Vishwamitra
- Naagarjuna – Ek Yoddha as Vasuki
- Crime Patrol - Crime Patrol In Chambal as Dacoit Leader (Season 3 - Episode 1)
- Peshwa Bajirao (TV series) as Balaji Vishwanath
- Paramavtar Shree Krishna as Kans
Live Action Films
|Film title||Original voice||Character||Dub Language||Original Language||Original Year release||Dub Year release||Notes|
|Lady and the Tramp||Lee Millar||Jim Dear||Hindi||English||1955|
- "Acting's my first love: Manish Wadhwa". Times Of India. 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2013-07-07.
- "After CGM's Rishiraj, Manish Wadhwa in Mahadev". Times Of India. 2012-11-08. Retrieved 2013-07-07.
- "Members". AvaIndia.com. Retrieved 2013-07-06.
- "The Chronicles of Narnia – Prince Caspian (Hindi Credits) – YouTube". YouTube.com. 2014-03-24. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "The Chronicles of Narnia - Voyage of the Dawn Trader (Hindi, Tamil and Telugu Credits) - YouTube". YouTube.com. 2014-03-08. Retrieved 2014-03-10.
- "Best Actor Award". NewsOfDelhi.com. Retrieved 2013-07-07.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|