Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manju is a Sanskrit word meaning pleasant, sweet, snow, beautiful, Goddess Parvathi's name, flower, clouds, morning dew and is predominantly an Indian female given name.
- Manju Kak, a Kashmiri writer
Manju may also refer to:
- Manju or Manchu, a region of China
- Manju or Manchu people, a people from Manju
- Manju (era), a Japanese era name
- Manjū, a Japanese confection
- Manju (novel), an Indian novel written by M. T. Vasudevan Nair
- Manju (film), a 1982 Indian film based on the novel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manju.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.