Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manzanilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manzanilla or manzanilla (Spanish for "little apple" literally) may refer to:
- Manzanilla (wine), a variety of fino sherry
- Manzanilla, Spanish term for "chamomile" (any variety) or the plant's flowers, or chamomile tea
- Manzanilla de la muerte (Spanish: "little apple of death"), manchineel in English (Hippomane mancinella), a tree with apple-like but poisonous fruit
- the Manzanilla (olive) (Olea europaea), also called the Manzanillo olive, a common variety of Spanish olive cultivar, with a spherical, apple-like, shape and named accordingly
- Manzanilla, Spain, municipality in Huelva province, Spain
- Manzanilla, Trinidad and Tobago, town in east coastal Trinidad, with surrounding North Manzanilla, Upper Manzanilla, Lower Manzanilla and Manzanilla Beach
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzanilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.