|Look up manzanilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manzanilla or manzanilla (Spanish for "little apple" literally) may refer to:
- Manzanilla (wine), a variety of fino sherry
- Manzanilla, Spanish term for "chamomile" (any variety) or the plant's flowers, or chamomile tea
- Manzanilla de la muerte (Spanish: "little apple of death"), manchineel in English (Hippomane mancinella), a tree with apple-like but poisonous fruit
- the Manzanilla (olive) (Olea europaea), also called the Manzanillo olive, a common variety of Spanish olive cultivar
- Manzanilla, Spain, municipality in Huelva province, Spain
- Manzanilla, Trinidad and Tobago, town in east coastal Trinidad, with surrounding North Manzanilla, Upper Manzanilla, Lower Manzanilla and Manzanilla Beach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzanilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.