Mark Dundas, 4th Marquess of Zetland
Lawrence Mark Dundas, 4th Marquess of Zetland British peer, known before 1989 as Earl of Ronaldshay.(born 28 December 1937), less formally known as Mark Zetland, is a
Education and career
Later in his life, Lord Zetland was appointed as the Deputy Lord Lieutenant of the North Yorkshire county. Lord Zetland has also appeared as a contestant on the August 4, 1959 episode of To Tell the Truth. He currently resides at Aske Hall.
He is the son of Lawrence Aldred Mervyn Dundas, 3rd Marquess of Zetland and Penelope Pike. He married Susan Chamberlin on 4 April 1964; they have four children:
- Robin Lawrence Dundas, Earl of Ronaldshay (born 5 Mar 1965)
- Lord James Edward Dundas (born 2 May 1967)
- Lady Henrietta Kate Dundas (born 9 Feb 1970)
- Lady Victoria Clare Dundas (born 2 Jan 1973) 
He is the elder brother of rock musician David Dundas.
- "Zetland Estates > Aske Hall > Some History". Aske.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- Lundy, Darryl. "Lawrence Mark Dundas, 4th Marquess of Zetland #8117". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2010-08-06.[unreliable source]
- "Zetland, Marquess of (UK, 1892)". Cracroftspeerage.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2010-08-22. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
| Marquess of Zetland
|Orders of precedence in the United Kingdom|
The Most Hon. The Marquess of Abergavenny
The Most Honourable Mark Dundas, 4th Marquess of Zetland
The Most Hon. The Marquess of Linlithgow
|This biography of a marquess in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|