Michael Cecil, 8th Marquess of Exeter
William Michael Anthony Cecil, 8th Marquess of Exeter (born 1 September 1935), is a Canadian peer. He is the son of William Cecil, 7th Marquess of Exeter and a descendant of William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley. Via marriage, he is a descendant of Francis Bacon, noted scientist, orator and author.
- Anthony John Cecil, Lord Burghley (b. 9 August 1970)
- Lady Angela Kathleen Cecil (19 May 1975 –
Cecil was active in the Emissaries of Divine Light and succeeded to its international leadership after his father's death in 1988. He left the organization in 1996. He now co-directs the Ashland Institute in Ashland, Oregon.
|Ancestors of Michael Cecil, 8th Marquess of Exeter|
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Marquess of Exeter
- Michael Cecil, 8th Marquess of Exeter
- Profile, geni.com; accessed 28 March 2016.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Marquess of Exeter
1988 – present
|This biography of a marquess in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|