Matsubaradanchi Station West Exit in September 2012
|Location||1-1-1 Matsubara, Sōka-shi, Saitama-ken 340-0041
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Skytree Line|
|Distance||19.2 km from Asakusa|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||1 December 1962|
|Passengers (FY2014)||55,458 daily|
Matsubaradanchi Station (松原団地駅 Matsubara-danchi-eki?, lit. "Matsubara Housing Estate Station") is a railway station on the Tobu Skytree Line in Sōka, Saitama, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Tobu Railway.
The station has one elevated island platform with two tracks. The station building is located underneath the platforms. There are additional tracks for express trains to bypass this station.
|1||■ Tobu Skytree Line||for Kita-Senju, Tokyo Skytree, and Asakusa|
|2||■ Tobu Skytree Line||for Kasukabe, Kita-Koshigaya, and Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen|
|Tobu Skytree Line (TS-17)|
|Limited Express Spacia: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Ryōmō: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Kirifuri: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Shimotsuke: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi-Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Semi-Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Sōka (TS-16)||Local||Shinden (TS-18)|
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Matsubaradanchi Station becoming "TS-17".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 55,458 passengers daily.
- Sōka Matsubara Housing Estate
- Dokkyo University
- Matsubaradanchi Post Office
- Saiyu Soka Hospital
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 222. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- さよなら「松原団地」駅 団地と歩んだ半世紀、来春改名. Asahi Shimbun Digital (in Japanese). Japan: The Asahi Shimbun Company. 23 June 2016. Archived from the original on 23 June 2016. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Matsubaradanchi Station.|
- Tobu Station information (Japanese)