The west side of Matsubaradanchi Station in September 2012
|Location||1-1-1 Matsubara, Sōka-shi, Saitama-ken 340-0041
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Skytree Line|
|Distance||19.2 km from Asakusa|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||1 December 1962|
|Previous names||Matsubaradanchi (until 31 March 2017)|
|Passengers (FY2014)||55,458 daily|
Dokkyodaigakumae Station (Soka-Matsubara) (獨協大学前駅 〈草加松原〉? Dokkyōdaigakumae-eki (Sōka-Matsubara), lit. "in front of Dokkyo University") is a railway station on the Tobu Skytree Line in Sōka, Saitama, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Tobu Railway. Opened in 1962, the station was formerly known as Matsubaradanchi Station until it was renamed in April 2017.
The station has one elevated island platform with two tracks. The station building is located underneath the platforms. There are additional tracks for non-stop trains to bypass this station.
|1||■ Tobu Skytree Line||for Kita-Senju, Tokyo Skytree, and Asakusa
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line for Naka-Meguro
|2||■ Tobu Skytree Line||for Kasukabe, Kita-Koshigaya, and Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen|
|Tobu Skytree Line (TS-17)|
|Limited Express Spacia: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Ryōmō: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Revaty: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Shimotsuke: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Skytree Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Urban Park Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi-Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Semi-Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Sōka (TS-16)||Local||Shinden (TS-18)|
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Matsubaradanchi Station becoming "TS-17".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 55,458 passengers daily.
- Sōka Matsubara Housing Estate
- Dokkyo University
- Matsubaradanchi Post Office
- Saiyu Soka Hospital
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 222. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- 東武鉄道が駅名改称、松原団地を「獨協大学前」に [Tobu Railway renames Matsubaradanchi Station "Dokkyodaigaku-mae"] (in Japanese). Japan: The Saitama Shimbun. 2 April 2017. Archived from the original on 3 April 2017. Retrieved 3 April 2017.
- さよなら「松原団地」駅 団地と歩んだ半世紀、来春改名 [Farewell to Matsubaradanchi Station - to be renamed next spring]. Asahi Shimbun Digital (in Japanese). Japan: The Asahi Shimbun Company. 23 June 2016. Archived from the original on 23 June 2016. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dokkyodaigakumae Station.|
- Official website (Japanese)