Michigan's 19th congressional district
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
List of representatives
|District created||January 3, 1965|
|Billie S. Farnum||Democratic||January 3, 1965 – January 3, 1967||89th||Lost re-election|
|Jack H. McDonald||Republican||January 3, 1967 – January 3, 1973||90th
|William Broomfield||Republican||January 3, 1973 – January 3, 1983||94th
|Redistricted from the 18th district, Redistricted to the 18th district|
|District eliminated||January 3, 1983|
- The Political graveyard: U.S. Representatives from Michigan, 1807-2003
- U.S. Representatives 1837-2003, Michigan Manual 2003-2004
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1982). The Historical Atlas of United States Congressional Districts. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Congressional Biographical Directory of the United States 1774–present
|This United States Congress–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|