Middlemore Railway Station
|Auckland Transport Urban rail|
Looking northwest from the footbridge.
|Owned by||Auckland Transport|
|Passengers (2011)||3,055 passengers/weekday|
Middlemore Railway Station is on the Southern Line and Eastern Line of the Auckland railway network in New Zealand. The station has side platforms on the northbound and southbound lines connected by a pedestrian level crossing at the south end of the platforms. Access to the station is via Hospital Road: it is next to Middlemore Hospital.
In September 2007, Counties Manukau District Healthboard, ARTNL and ARTA opened a new railway footbridge and staff walkway at the station. The footbridge provides safer access to Middlemore Hospital from the staff carpark.
- 6 tph to Britomart, consisting of:
- 3 tph via Glen Innes (Eastern Line)
- 3 tph via Penrose and Newmarket (Southern Line)
- 3 tph to Manukau
- 3 tph to Papakura, with 1 tph diesel train shuttle service Papakura-Pukekohe
Bus routes 321 and 575 serve Middlemore Station.
- "Auckland Electrifcation Map" (PDF). KiwiRail. 28 April 2014. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- Auckland Transport Board Meeting (20 November 2012) Agenda Item 10(i) "Rail Electrification Extension" p. 16
- "Eastern Line timetable" (PDF). Auckland Transport. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "Southern Line timetable" (PDF). Auckland Transport. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "Southern Guide – from 30 October 2016" (PDF). Auckland Transport. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
|This article about a railway station in New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|