|Date of birth:||September 28, 1983|
|Place of birth:||Upper Marlboro, Maryland|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||240 lb (109 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Mike Balogun (born September 28, 1983) is a former American football linebacker. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the San Francisco 49ers in 2010. He played college football for the Oklahoma Sooners.
Balogun was a standout inside linebacker for the Oklahoma Sooners in 2008. He was declared ineligible to play the 2009 season because he allegedly played for the Maryland Marauders of the North American Football League, a minor league team in Maryland after turning 21 years old.
San Francisco 49ers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Balogun signed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' practice squad on October 11, 2010.
The Indianapolis Colts signed Balogun on August 15, 2012.
- "Trimble, U.S. win second straight in Pan Am Games". The Baltimore Sun. July 23, 2015. Retrieved August 3, 2015.
- Tope Omoniyi; Joshua A. Fishman (2006). Explorations in the Sociology of Language and Religion Volume 20 of Discourse approaches to politics, society, and culture. John Benjamins Publishing. p. 108. ISBN 9789027227102.
- Toyin Falola; Dare Oguntomisin (1984). "The Military in Nineteenth Century Yoruba Politics". University of Virginia, University of Ife Press. p. 51. ISBN 9789781360640.
- "Ola Balogun: Reflections On A 70th Anniversary". The News. August 2, 2015. Retrieved August 3, 2015.
- "Bills release two LBs". BuffaloBills.com. 2011-02-11. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- "Cowboys claim ex-OU LB Mike Balogun". ESPN Dallas. 2011-02-14. Retrieved 2011-02-14.