Ward locations within the town of Milford Haven
|Population||2,239 (2011 census)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||MILFORD HAVEN|
3 (Town Council)
Milford Hakin is the name of an electoral ward in Pembrokeshire, Wales. It covers the Hakin area of the Milford Haven community, to the west of Milford Haven Docks. It elects a councillor to Pembrokeshire County Council and three councillors to Milford Haven Town Council.
|Independent||Mike Stoddart *||336|
|Independent||Mike Stoddart *||478|
|Independent||Robert Michael Stoddart *||432||56.5|
|Independent||Eric Ronald Harries||253||33.1|
* = sitting councillor prior to the election
- "The County of Pembrokeshire (Electoral Arrangements) Order 1998". Legislation.gov.uk. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "Hakin Ward". Milford Haven Town Council. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Milford: Hakin 2011 Census Ward (1237327760)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- The County of Dyfed (Electoral Arrangements) Order 1988. legislation.gov.uk. Statutory Instruments. 1988. Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- "All the results from the Pembrokeshire County Council elections as they happen". Western Telegraph. 5 May 2017. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- "LIVE BLOG: Pembrokeshire County Council election count as it happens". South Wales Argus. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2017.