Miss Ecuador 2012
|Miss Ecuador 2012|
|Date||March 16, 2012|
|Presenters||Roberto Rodríguez, Jennifer Pazmiño|
|Venue||Puerto Lucía Yacht Club , La Libertad, Santa Elena, Ecuador|
|Entrants||18 of 22|
|Withdrawals||Carchi and Galápagos|
|Returns||Azuay and Cañar|
Miss Ecuador 2012, the 57th Miss Ecuador pageant held at Puerto Lucía Yacht Club, La Libertad, Santa Elena, Ecuador on March 16, 2012. Where Claudia Schiess, from Galapagos will crown to her successor as Miss Ecuador 2012.
The winner of Miss Ecuador will represent her country at Miss Universe 2012 and Miss Continente Americano 2012. The first runner-up will crown as Miss World Ecuador and she will participate in Miss World 2012, the second runner-up will crown as Miss International Ecuador and she will represent Ecuador in Miss International 2012. The others three finalists will be entering in minors international pageants.
|Miss Ecuador 2012||
|Miss World Ecuador 2012|
|Miss International Ecuador 2012|
|Best National Costume|
- Lenín Moreno - Vicepresident of Ecuador
- Roberto Warson - Manager of Yanbal
- Astrid Carolina Herrera - Miss World 1984
- Carlos Coello - Manager of TC
- Marjorie Adum - Jeweler
- Liner Rodríguez - Manager of Coron[disambiguation needed]
- Edith Arenas - Nutritionist
- Luis De Los Reyes - Manager of Renault
- Cadu Lopez - Model Manager
- Salvatore Laureano - Brazilian Fashion Designer
|Azuay||María José Molina Marín||19||173||5 ft 8 in||Cuenca|
|Cañar||Johanna Alejandra Sacoto Orellana||19||173||5 ft 8 in||La Troncal|
|El Oro||María Gianella Gallardo Herrera||22||171||5 ft 7 in||Machala|
|Esmeraldas||Alexandra Sulay Castillo Velasco||21||175||5 ft 9 in||San Lorenzo|
|Esmeraldas||Cipriana Denisse Correia Macías||21||175||5 ft 9 in||Esmeraldas|
|Guayas||Andrea Carolina Aguirre Pérez||20||178||5 ft 10 in||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Kimberly Fernanda Bravo Morán||21||177||5 ft 10 in||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Valeria Nicole Cevallos Correa||21||173||5 ft 8 in||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Ericka Jessenia Guerrero Mejía||21||171||5 ft 7 in||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Christel Elizabeth Oyague Merizalde||22||171||5 ft 7 in||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||María del Carmen Moncayo Games||21||181||5 ft 11 in||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Tatiana Genice Mondoñedo Farías||20||180||5 ft 11 in||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Cecilia Carolina Chiavassa Chalá||18||182||6 ft 0 in||Guayaquil|
|Loja||Karen Ivonne Vélez Sánchez||18||181||5 ft 11 in||Loja|
|Manabí||Tatiana Paola Chele Villafuerte||20||177||5 ft 10 in||Manta|
|Manabí||Lidia Patricia León Guillén||20||174||5 ft 9 in||Portoviejo|
|Manabí||Melina Alejandra Moreano Zambrano||23||170||5 ft 7 in||Portoviejo|
|Pichincha||Ana Gabriela Barahona Andrade||23||172||5 ft 8 in||Quito|
|Pichincha||Estefanía Andrea Realpe Pérez||22||174||5 ft 9 in||Quito|
|Pichincha||Steffany Alexandra Tamayo Castro||20||173||5 ft 8 in||Quito|
|Santa Elena||Michelle Jazmín Sosa Govea||23||172||5 ft 8 in||Salinas|
|Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas||Tatiana Katherine Loor Hidalgo||20||173||5 ft 8 in||Santo Domingo|
Last Competed in:
- January 9, 2012 was the first elimination where Michelle Sosa from Santa Elena was eliminated due to lack of documents necessary to compete in the Miss Ecuador pageant. The judges were: Ing. Andriana Loor, Mrs. Maria del Carmen de Aguayo, and Mrs. Marla Manseco.
- January 16, 2012 was the second elimination where Karen Vélez from Loja was eliminated due lack of compromise with coaches of the pageant. The judges were: Dr. Miguel Lebed, M. Antonio Sapúlveda, and M. Eliberto Rodríguez.
- January 23, 2012 was the third elimination where Johanna Sacoto from Cañar was eliminated for missing some courses in the reality Road to Miss Ecuador 2012. The judges are: Dr. Nelson Estrella, Dra. Mariana Mosquera, Dr. Ricardo Vargas, and Dra. Edith Arenas.
- January 30, 2012 was the fourth elimination where Cecilia Chiavassa from Guayas was eliminated by her own decision due she had an exam at her university the same day of the elimination.
- Ana Gabriela Barahona competed in Reina de Quito 2007, she is Reina de la Universidad Tecnológica Equinoccial de Quito, and Reina de la Policía Nacional.
- Estefanía Realpe competed in Reina de Quito 2007, where she was Miss Amistad (2nd Runner-up).
- Cipriana Correia was Reina de Esmeraldas 2008, and Virreina de Mi Tierra 2008.
- Karen Vélez was Señorita Fundación de Loja 2009, and competed in Elite Model Ecuador 2009.
- Lidia León was Miss Turismo Ecuador 2009.
- Cecilia Chiavassa competed in Reina de Guayaquil 2010.
- Christel Oyague competed in Reina de Guayaquil 2010.
- Tatiana Loor competed in Reina de Santo Domingo 2010, she was Miss Solidaridad (2nd Runner-up).
- Kimberly Bravo competed in Miss Model of the World 2010 where she placed on top 26.
- Nicole Cavallos competed in Miss Teen World 2010.
- Steffany Tamayo competed in Miss Pacífico Ecuador 2011, she was 1st Runner-up.
- Johanna Sacoto was Virreina de La Troncal, also she competed in Reina de la Feria Nacional de la Minería 2011.
- Sulay Castillo competed in Reina de Mundial de la Rosa 2011.