||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015)
Momodani Station (桃谷駅 Momodani-eki) is a railway station on the Osaka Loop Line in Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Japan, operated by West Japan Railway Company (JR West).
This station has two elevated side platforms serving two tracks. The station has a Midori no Madoguchi staffed ticket office.
The station opened on 28 May 1895 as Momoyama Station (桃山駅). It was renamed Momodani Station on 1 March 1905.
- NTT West Osaka Hospital
- Osaka Police Hospital
- Momodani Shopping Arcade
- Osaka Prefectural Yuhigaoka High School
- Osaka Prefectural Tennoji Shogyo High School
- Poole Gakuin Junior and Senior High Schools
- Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau (Momodani-ekimae)
- Route 22: for Suwa Jinja-mae via Tennoji Kuyakusho, Tennoji Kumin Center and Uehommachi Rokuchome / for Abenobashi via Teradacho
- Route 73: for Namba via Tsuruhashi-ekimae and Uehommachi Rokuchome / for Deto Bus Terminal via Kumata
- Kintetsu Bus (JR Momodani Station)
- Route 66 for Kintetsu Uehommachi Station via Osaka Police Hospital (No operations on Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and from December 30 till January 4)
- Official website (Japanese)