|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita|
MotorStorm: RC is a 2012 racing video game by Evolution Studios and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita computer entertainment systems. The game is a radio controlled spin-off of the MotorStorm franchise.
The game features 8 styles of vehicles, 4 returning areas from previous MotorStorm games, and has 16 tracks built out of them. The Pro-Am Expansion, released on 14 March 2012, and the Carnival Expansion DLC, released on 3 April 2012, add new tracks and vehicles to the game.  The game features split screen multiplayer, and a single purchase for both versions of the game. The game features cross-saving.
- Grant, Adam (22 November 2011). "PS Vita Launch Line-up, New Exclusive Games And More Revealed". PlayStation Blog. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- Jackson, Mike (22 February 2012). "Motorstorm RC hits US next month". Computer and Video Games. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- Rustchynsky, Paul (22 November 2011). "Introducing: MotorStorm RC for PSN and PS Vita". PlayStation Blog. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- Phenom_Evolution (13 March 2012). "MotorStorm RC Pro-Am DLC Available Tomorrow". PlayStation Blog. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- Rustchynsky, Paul (2 April 2012). "MotorStorm RC Festival DLC Coming This Week". PlayStation Blog. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
|This off-road racing video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|