Katima Mulilo Airport (IATA: MPA, ICAO: FYKM, formerly FYMP), also known as Mpacha Airport, serves Katima Mulilo, the capital of the Zambezi Region in Namibia. The airport is situated on the B8 road, about 18 km (11 mi) southwest of the center of Katima Mulilo.
The airport resides at an elevation of 3,144 feet (958 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 09/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,292 by 39 metres (7,520 ft × 128 ft).
Airlines and destinations
- ^ Namibia Airports Company: Airport Information
- ^ a b Airport information for FYKM from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- ^ Accident history for MPA at Aviation Safety Network
- ^ "Distance from Katima Mulilo to airport". WikiMapia. Retrieved 18 Feb 2010.
- ^ http://www.airnamibia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/newSchedule_05April_-to_05_sep_2015.pdf