Mylène Mackay in the film Obamas in 2018
|Born||July 7, 1987|
|Alma mater||National Theatre School of Canada|
Mylène Mackay (born 7 July 1987) is a Canadian actress. She garnered a Canadian Screen Award nomination as Best Supporting Actress at the 4th Canadian Screen Awards for her performance in Endorphine. In 2016, she appeared as Nelly Arcan in Anne Émond's film Nelly, and as Marguerite in André Forcier's film Kiss Me Like a Lover (Embrasse-moi comme tu m'aimes).
She was named one of the Toronto International Film Festival's Rising Stars of 2016, alongside Grace Glowicki, Jared Abrahamson and Sophie Nélisse. In 2017, she won the Prix Iris for Best Actress for Nelly, with La Presse's Marc-André Lussier judging her to be part of a "changing of the guard" among Quebec actors and actresses.
- "Diplôme" (pdf) (in French). École nationale de théâtre du Canada. 2011.
- "Meet up-and-coming actress Mylène Mackay". Cult MTL, January 22, 2016.
- "Canadian Screen Awards 2016 nominations led by Room, Schitt's Creek, Orphan Black". CBC News. January 19, 2016.
- "Le tournage du film sur la vie de Nelly Arcan s'amorce". Ici Radio-Canada Nouvelles. September 14, 2015.
- Lussier, Marc-André (2 June 2017). "RELÈVE DE LA GARDE". La Presse. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- "Q&A: Mylène Mackay is about to have a very good year". The Montreal Gazette. January 22, 2016.
- "TIFF announces 2016 Rising Stars!". Tribute. August 3, 2016.
- Kelly, Brendan (4 June 2017). "Xavier Dolan's Juste la fin du monde dominates Gala Québec Cinéma". The Montreal Gazette. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|