|Region served||Scottish Borders|
|Area size||4,732 square kilometres|
In February 2015 it announced a review of its services. A petition against any move to shut hospital sites in Peebles, Duns, Hawick and Kelso gathered more than 4,000 signatures of support though no proposals to close any have yet appeared.
The board's Pharmacy Team won the Hospital Pharmacy Team of the Year Award at the 2017 Scottish Pharmacist Awards.
- Borders General Hospital, Melrose
- Hawick Community Hospital
- Hay Lodge Hospital, Peebles
- Kelso Hospital
- Knoll Hospital, Duns
- "No 'hidden agenda' in NHS Borders health review". BBC News. 23 February 2015. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "BGH Pharmacists have prescription for success at awards". Border Telegraph. 27 April 2017. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
|This article related to government in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This National Health Service-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|