Jump to navigation Jump to search
Namsan may refer to:
- Namsan (Chagang) in Chagang Province, North Korea
- Namsan (Chungju) in Chungju City, North Chungcheong Province, South Korea
- Namsan (Gyeongju) in the heart of Gyeongju National Park, in Gyeongju City, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea.
- Namsan (Haeju) in Haeju-si, South Hwanghae Province, North Korea
- Namsan (Sangju) in Sangju City, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
- Namsan (Seoul) in the Jung-gu district of Seoul, South Korea
- Namsan (Unnyul) in Eunyul-gun, South Hwanghae Province, North Korea
- Yeon Namsan (639–701), third son of the Goguryeo military leader and dictator Yeon Gaesomun
- Namsan station (Busan Metro), a station of Busan Metro Line 1 in Busan, South Korea
- Namsanjeong station, a station of Busan Metro Line 3 in Busan, South Korea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Namsan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.