From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nap is a short period of sleep.
Nap may also refer to:
Games and sport
- Napoleon (card game)
- Cleveland Naps, former name of the Cleveland Indians baseball team
- Nap Lajoie (1874-1959), American baseball player
- Nap, the most confident bet recommendation of a tipster
- National Action Party (UK), a political movement
- National Action Plan on the Elimination of Child Labour
- National Adaptation Programme, a requirement of the UK's 2008 Climate Change Act
- National Allocation Plan, part of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme
- National Awami Party, a Pakistani political party, active from 1957 to the early 1970s
- Network Against Prohibition, a drug law reform and human rights activist group
- Non-aggression Principle, a core concept in libertarianism
- Noyautage des administrations publiques, an arm of the French Resistance
Science and technology
- National Academies Press, a science publisher
- Network access point, a public facility for connection between ISPs
- Network Access Protection, a computer security technology
- National Accessibility Portal, a South African information portal
- Nautical Archaeology Program, a Texas A&M University program
- Normaal Amsterdams Peil, a geodetic datum
- Name, address and phone, a search engine optimisation acronym for basic contact information
- Nap (textile), the raised surface of some kinds of cloth
- Naples Airport, IATA code "NAP"
- The texture of nappy hair
- National Association of Parliamentarians
- Naval Academy Preparatory School
- Neapolitan language, ISO 639-2/3 code "nap"
- New African Poets, a French hip hop group
- Nishnawbe-Aski Police Service
- Non-aggression principle, a moral stance
- Nutrition Assistance for Puerto Rico, a United States program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.