|Look up nap or NAP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nap is a short period of sleep.
Nap or NAP may also refer to:
- Henry Botterell (1896-2003), Canadian World War I fighter pilot nicknamed "Nap"
- Nap Kloza (1903-1962), American baseball player and manager
- Nap Lajoie (1874-1959), American Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player
- Nap Milroy (1922-2012), Canadian ice hockey player
- James Napoli (1911-1992), New York mobster nicknamed "Jimmy Nap"
- Nap Reyes (1919-1995), Cuban-born Major League Baseball player
- Nap Rucker (1884-1970), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Nap (textile), the raised surface of velvet, etc.
- Cleveland Naps, former name of the Cleveland Indians baseball team
- Napoleon (card game)
- Nap, a tipster's "racing certainty"
- "The Nap", an episode of TV sitcom Seinfeld
- Nap TV, Hungary
- Naples Airport, IATA code NAP
- Neapolitan language, ISO 639-2/3 code nap, spoken in southern Italy
- Narragansett Pier Railroad, reporting mark NAP
Politics and government
- National Action Party, UK, 1980s, created by far-right activist Eddy Morrison
- National Action Plan on the Elimination of Child Labour
- National Adaptation Programme, required by the UK 2008 Climate Change Act
- National Alliance Party (Papua New Guinea), formed in 1995
- National Allocation Plan, part of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme
- National Archives of Pakistan
- National Action Plan (Pakistan), to combat terrorism
- National Awami Party, Pakistan, 1957-early 1970s
- Network Against Prohibition, Australian drug law reform group
- New Alliance Party, US, 1979-1993
- Non-aggression principle
- Noninsured Assistance Program, a US program for farmers
- Nutrition Assistance for Puerto Rico
Science and technology
- Network access point, a public facility for connection between ISPs
- Network Access Protection, a computer security technology
- Nautical Archaeology Program of Texas A&M University
- Amsterdam Ordnance Datum (Normaal Amsterdams Peil), a geodetic datum
- National Academies Press, a science publisher
- National Association of Parliamentarians
- Naval Aviation Pilot, an enlisted U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps pilot (until 1981)
- Nebraska AIDS Project
- New African Poets, a French hip hop group
- North American Pairs, an annual contract bridge competition
- Noyautage des administrations publiques, an arm of the French Resistance
- Auteuil-Neuilly-Passy, an area of Paris sometimes abbreviated as NAP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.