|Directed by||K. Balachandar|
|Produced by||Rama Arangannal|
|Written by||K. Balachandar|
|Story by||K. Balachandar|
Y. G. Mahendran
|Music by||V. Kumar|
|3 September 1970|
Navagraham (lit. Nine Planets) is a 1970 Tamil language comedy-drama film written and directed by K. Balachandar. Soundscore was composed by V. Kumar. The film stars Nagesh, Sreekanth, R. Muthuraman, Lakshmi playing lead roles with Ragini, Sivakumar, Rama Prabha, Y. G. Mahendran, V. Gopalakrishnan and G. Sakunthala in supporting roles.
- Sivakumar as Vatsala's lover
- Nagesh as Baalu
- R. Muthuraman as Siva
- Sreekanth as Eeswaran (Akilaandam's husband)
- Major Sundarrajan as Soamu
- Ragini as Akilaandam
- Rama Prabha as Amirtham (Siva's second wife)
- G. Sakunthala as Saraswathi (Siva's first wife)
- V. Gopalakrishnan as Mali (Widower)
- Lakshmi as Vatsala
- Y. G. Mahendran as Anumanthu (Eeswaran's son)
- I. S. R as Mani (Balu's friend)
|Soundtrack album by|
|1||"Ellame Vayathukku"||A. L. Raghavan||Vaali||3:35|
|2||"Yaaro Antha Pakkam"||A. L. Raghavan||3:20|
|3||"Unnai Thotta"||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam & P. Suseela||3:34|
|4||"Neenga Navagraham"||A. L. Raghavan, Ponnusaamy & Chorus||5:41|
Release and reception
- Narayan, Hari (15 August 2016). "The family as a microcosm of the nation". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- Nainar, Nahla (21 August 2015). "An interesting character". The Hindu. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- "Navagraham songs". raaga. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- "நவக்கிரகம்". Vellitthirai.com (in Tamil). Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- Ramesh, V. (11 September 2003). "Stage's where his heart is". The Hindu. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|