Neo Tokyo (ネオ東京 Neo Tōkyō) or "New Tokyo" is a common name for a fictional futuristic version of Tokyo often depicted in manga, anime and video games, originally dating to Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira.
Anime and manga
- Neo Tokyo (film), a 1987 science fiction anthology anime film
- Neo Tokyo, the name of the city in Mirai Keisatsu Urashiman
- Neo Tokyo, the fictional setting of the Akira manga and anime film
- NeoTokyo (video game), a Half-Life 2 first-person shooter modification
- NeoTokyo, a setting from the 1996 fighting arcade game Last Bronx.
- NeoTokyo, the name of a Tokyo district in the first-person video game TimeSplitters 2
- Neo Tokyo, a city in the SNES video game Terranigma
- Neo Tokyo, a territory in the game Risk 2210 A.D.
- Neo Tokyo, a map in Rocket League
- NeoTokyo, the name of a megalopolis in the Android: Netrunner universe
- NeoTokyo is mentioned in the song "Cut That City" from the Tremulant (EP) of the band The Mars Volta.
- Neo-Tōkyō Plan, a futuristic Tokyo project from the Metabolism movement.
|This science fiction–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Japan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|