The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Neo Tokyo, while unrelated titles should be moved to Neo Tokyo (disambiguation). (September 2018)
Neo Tokyo (ネオ東京 Neo Tōkyō) or "New Tokyo" is a common name for a fictional futuristic version of Tokyo often depicted in manga, anime and video games, originally belonging to Project Team Argos and Madhouse for their production of 迷宮物語, Meikyū Monogatari, Labyrinth Tales.
Anime and manga
- Neo Tokyo (film), a 1987 science fiction anthology anime film
- Neo Tokyo, the name of the city in Mirai Keisatsu Urashiman
- Neo Tokyo, the fictional setting of the Akira manga and anime film
- NeoTokyo (video game), a 2009 Half-Life 2 first-person shooter modification
- NeoTokyo, a setting from the 1996 fighting arcade game Last Bronx
- NeoTokyo, the name of a Tokyo district in the first-person video game TimeSplitters 2
- Neo Tokyo, a city in the SNES video game Terranigma
- Neo Tokyo, a territory in the game Risk 2210 A.D.
- Neo Tokyo, a field in Rocket League
- NeoTokyo, the name of a megalopolis in the Android: Netrunner universe
- Neo Tokyo, a 2015 album by MUST DIE!
- "neotokyo", a 2015 single by The Algorithm
- Dreams of Neo-Tokyo, a 2017 album by Scandroid
- Neo-Tōkyō Plan, a futuristic Tokyo project from the Metabolism movement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neo Tokyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.