Hurrah for Karamazov
|Associated acts||The Music Tapes|
Nesey Gallons is a solo recording artist associated with the Elephant 6 Collective, and a former member of the bands Circulatory System and The Music Tapes. In addition to his solo work, his contributions are largely as a producer and engineer, including The Music Tapes' album Music Tapes for Clouds and Tornadoes, Julian Koster's The Singing Saw at Christmastime, Circulatory System's album Signal Morning, and the Hot New Mexicans epononymous LP. Gallons made his acting debut in the film "Present." 
- When We Were Clouds (songs) (CD-R; 2002)
- The Silhouette Museum (sound collage) (CD-R; 2002)
- Now Gargling (sound collage) (CD-R; 2003)
- Two Bicycles (songs) (CD-R; 2003)
- Somewhere We Both Walk (story / soundtrack) (CD-R; 2003; Reissue; 2015)
- Eyes & Eyes & Eyes Ago (songs) (CD-R, 2006; CD/LP; 2009)
- Southern Winter (Smouldering Porches) (songs) (CD-R; 2010)
- Swan Phase (sound collage) (CD-R; 2011)
- When I Was An Ice Skater (songs) (CD-R; 2012)
- Blackout Era (Smouldering Porches) (songs) (CD-R; 2013)
- Boston, 1999 (sound collage) (CD-R; 2013)
- Present (2013)
- Hilton, Robin. (2009-08-25) Circulatory System: 'Signal Morning'. NPR. Retrieved on 2012-04-28.
- Consequence of Sound. Consequence of Sound. Retrieved on 2012-04-28.
- opticalatlas.com. opticalatlas.com. Retrieved on 2012-04-28.
- Circulatory System (Will Hart) :: The AD Interview. Aquarium Drunkard. Retrieved on 2012-04-28.