Nibe is a town with a population of 5,272 (1 January 2019), located in Region Nordjylland on the Jutland Peninsula in northern Denmark. The town is located in a geographic region known as Himmerland. Nibe was the site of the municipal council of Nibe Municipality. The town is known for hosting an annual music festival called Nibe festival, where big musicians such as Katy Perry, Bryan Adams and Volbeat have performed.
- Jens Peter Dahl-Jensen (1874–1960) a Danish sculptor.
- Jørn Sørensen (born 1936) a retired Danish association football striker. He played 31 games and scored six goals for the Denmark national football team
- Louis Jensen (born 1943) a Danish author of flash fiction, metafiction, prose poetry and magical realism
- Ole Thestrup (1948–2018) a Danish actor, appearing in many Danish films
- Ole Henriksen (born 1951) a Danish skin cosmetician and manufacturer of skin care products in the USA
- Marie Askehave (born 1973) a Danish actress and singer
- Per Gade (born 1977) a former Danish football player, over 120 club caps
- Municipal statistics: NetBorger Kommunefakta, delivered from KMD aka Kommunedata (Municipal Data)
- Municipal mergers and neighbors: Eniro new municipalities map
|This Danish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|