|Comune di Norma|
|• Mayor||Sergio Mancini|
|• Total||30 km2 (10 sq mi)|
|Elevation||410 m (1,350 ft)|
|Population (30 April 2008)|
|• Density||130/km2 (340/sq mi)|
|Demonym(s)||Normiciani or Normensi|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Patron saint||Saint Barbara|
|Saint day||4 December|
Norma is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Latina in the Italian region Lazio, located about 50 kilometres (31 mi) southeast of Rome and about 14 kilometres (9 mi) northeast of Latina in the Monti Lepini range.
Its territory houses the Gardens of Ninfa. A summer camp was held there once.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- Norbanus's Folkloric Group Home Page/ (Italian)
- www.comune.norma.lt.it/ (Italian)
- Folkloric Association of Norma (Italian)
- Banda "S.Cecilia" di Norma (Italian)
|This Lazio location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|