Norman Park railway station
Looking towards Cleveland from Platform 2 in December 2016.
|Location||Waite Street, Norman Park|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||9.07 kilometres from Central|
|Station code||600252 (platform 1)
600253 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 1|
Norman Park station opened in 1911. Between 1912 and 1926 it was the Junction station for the Belmont Tramway. The steam tram was inititally operated by the Belmont Shire Council and after 1925 by the Brisbane City Council until its closure in 1926.
Services by platform
|1||Cleveland||Cannon Hill, Manly & Cleveland|||
|2||Cleveland||Bowen Hills, Northgate, Doomben & Shorncliffe|||
The walls of the station were decorated with artwork featuring flora, fauna and scenery from the area circa 2009. It was painted by a team of professional artists with input from students from local schools.
- Norman Park Centre for the Government of Queensland
- C.C. Singleton, The Belmont Shire Council's Railway, Australian Railway Historical Society Bulletin No.258, April 1959
- "Fisherman Islands line opened - partly" Railway Digest September 1996 page 18
- Dutton Park Junction - Cannon Hill SA Track & Signal
- Cleveland line timetable TransLink 20 January 2014
- Norman Park Platform 1 TransLink
- Norman Park Platform 2 TransLink
- Savran, Silke (2013-05-12). "Is It Art?: Murals, Kids & Trains". Is It Art?. Retrieved 2016-06-27.