This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Олег Вячеславович Медуниця
|Born||27 June 1971|
|Political party||People's Front (Ukraine)|
|Alma mater||Sumy State Pedagogic University after A.S.Makarenko|
Oleh Viacheslavovych Medunytsia (Ukrainian: Олег Вячеславович Медуниця. b. June 27, 1971, Sumy, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian politician. He served as People's Deputy of Ukraine of the VIIth and VIIIth convocations.
He studied at school № 20, Sumy and Sumy State Pedagogic University after A.S.Makarenko where he graduated in 1993. His degree was in Geography and Biology. He graduated from theNational Academy for Public Administration emphasizing Public Development Management.
He worked as a teacher from 1993 – 1999). A member of Revolution on Granite (Students’ starvation in Kyiv, 1990). He founded Union Ukrainian Youth of Sumy Oblast (from 1991). He served as the head of Ukrainian Youth Union Sumschyna from 1998–2000. He was the head of Sumy Oblast committee of youth organizations (1998).
In 1999 he began working as the Head and Sub-head of Sumy Oblast Committee of Youth organizations.
He served as the head of the All Ukrainian Youth Public Organization Youth Nationalist Congress from 2002–2006. In 2005 he became the Deputy head of Sumy Oblast State Administration. During 2006–2008 he worked as head of information management and public relations of Chernshiv Region State Administration. He served as the subhead of Sumy Region State Administration 2008–2010.
In 2010 he became the Head of Sumy Oblast Public organization Policy Analysis Committee. During 2010–2012 more than 340 state purchases were scrutinized in Sumy Region, leading to more than 40 court cases over the abuse of law of Ukraine.
These cases included the building of Regional mental health center, the purchase of medical equipment for this organization, corruption in road construction and excessive food costs at education establishments of Sumy Oblast.
He is the author of numerous articles at home and central press.
- At the Parliamentary Elections in 2012 he was elected a people’s deputy of Ukraine for district 157.
- At the Parliamentary Elections in 2014 he was elected a people’s deputy of Ukraine from the party «People’s Front» for district 157.
He was a member of the Verhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on budget matters. Drafts of bills sent include: «About television and radiobroadcasting» that provides contingent 50% for Ukrainian authors and singers, not less that 75% of which should be in Ukrainian.
- Ministry of Ukraine «For the contribution of the youth into the state’s development» (2000).
- Department badge of honor of the Security Service of Ukraine Cross of Valour of the second degree.
- "Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine". Iportal.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "National Academy for Public Administration under the President of Ukraine". Academy.gov.ua. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "Сумська обласна державна адміністрація - Головна сторінка". Sm.gov.ua. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- [dead link]
- Kitsoft. "Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine -". Kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "Main page :: Security Service of Ukraine". Ssu.gov.ua. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oleh Medunytsia.|