Olivier Deriviere (born 26 December 1978) is a French video game composer, best known for his work on the Alone in the Dark, Obscure and Remember Me soundtracks; the latter of which notably won the 2013 IFMCA award for Best Original Score for a Video Game or Interactive Media.
- Obscure (2004)
- Championsheep Rally (2006)
- My Little Flufties (2006)
- Obscure II (2007)
- Alone in the Dark (2008)
- The Fall Trilogy (2009)
- Might and Magic: Heroes Kingdoms (2009)
- Tangled: The Video Game (2010)
- Cardboard Castle (2011)
- Of Orcs and Men (2012)
- Harold (2013)
- Remember Me (2013)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag — Freedom Cry (2013)
- Bound by Flame (2014)
- Supernova (2015)
- Subject 13 (2015)
- The Technomancer (2016)
- Get Even (2017)
- Vampyr (2018)
- Naumenko, Michael. "Olivier Deriviere Interview: Back in the Dark (June 2008)". Game-OST. Elvista Media Solutions. Retrieved 9 December 2016.
- D., Spence (24 June 2008). "Alone In The Dark Composer Q&A". IGN. IGN Entertainment. Retrieved 9 December 2016.
- "IFMCA winners 2013". International Film Music Critics Association. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- McMillan, Emily. "Olivier Derivière's latest soundtrack uses real-time generated music". Video Game Music Online. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
|This article about a composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|