Ophir Beach is an undeveloped sandy beach on the Oregon Coast seven miles north of Gold Beach in Curry County, United States. It is more than 8.5 kilometres (5.3 mi) in length with the south end at Nesika Beach and the north end at a cape named the Devils Backbone. The beach is bounded by U.S. Route 101 on the east. Euchre Creek flows westward to the ocean cutting through the northern third of the beach.
There is a state maintained safety rest area at Ophir Beach with picnic tables and restrooms.
This beach is sometimes referred to as Nesika Beach.
- "Ophir Beach". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- "Map of north end of Ophir Beach". Acme Mapper. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "Ophir Beach, United States". GeoNames. Retrieved 2009-04-08.
- "GeoNames". Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "Oregon Hiking". Retrieved 2009-04-08.
- "Nesika Beach". Retrieved 2018-03-07.