Orr Regional Airport
|Orr Regional Airport|
|Owner||City of Orr|
|Location||Leiding Township, St. Louis County, Minnesota|
|Elevation AMSL||1,311 ft / 400 m|
Orr Regional Airport (ICAO: KORB, FAA LID: ORB) is a city owned public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Orr, a city in Saint Louis County, Minnesota, United States.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, this airport is assigned ORB by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA (which assigned ORB to Örebro Airport in Örebro, Sweden).
Facilities and aircraft
Orr Regional Airport covers an area of 332 acres (134 ha) at an elevation of 1,311 feet (400 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 13/31 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,000 by 75 feet (1,220 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending May 31, 2014, the airport had 2,500 general aviation aircraft operations; an average of 208 per month. In March 2017, there were 10 aircraft based at this airport; all 10 single-engine.
- "Orr Regional Airport" (PDF). Airport Directory. Minnesota DOT. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-12-07. Retrieved 2008-08-08.
- FAA Airport Master Record for ORB ( PDF), effective Mar 2, 2017.
- "KORB - Orr, Minnesota - Orr Regional Airport". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- "ORB / ESOE - Örebro-Bofors Airport, Sweden". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Orr Regional Airport
- Aerial photo as of 10 May 1992 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for ORB, effective June 21, 2018
- Resources for this airport: