|Elevation||299 m (981 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
Pabbi (Pashto: پببے pronounce (help·info); Urdu: پببی pronounce (help·info)) is a town in Pabbi Tehsil of Nowshera District of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is located on both side of Grand Trunk (GT) around 20-km from Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa province.
Pabbi town is capital and tehsil headquarter of Pabbi tehsil in Nowshera District. It has a train station called Pabbi station and is a market town. Peshawar city is located to the west around 20-km while Nowshera city is located to east around 17-km.
Pabbi is a birthplace of Gul Hassan Khan was a former lieutenant-general and the last Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Army. Pabbi also a birthplace Mian Iftikhat Hussain Provincial Ex-Minister for information.
- "In-Depth - The River Story - DAWN.COM". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- "SC Commission visits flood-hit areas". The Nation. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- "Pervez Khattak meets delegation of shopkeepers and elite of Pabbi about removal of encroachments from GT Road". www.infokhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- Petraglia, Michael D.; Allchin, Bridget (2007-05-22). The Evolution and History of Human Populations in South Asia: Inter-disciplinary Studies in Archaeology, Biological Anthropology, Linguistics and Genetics. Springer Science & Business Media. ISBN 9781402055621.
- "More rains bring more misery to survivors". DAWN.COM. 2010-08-08. Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- "Remembering Lt Gen Gul Hasan". www.defencejournal.com. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Pabbi Campus - AWKUM". www.awkum.edu.pk. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Govt Degree College Pabbi - Online College Admission System, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa". www.admission.hed.gkp.pk. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Government Girls Degree College Pabbi, Nowshera - Online College Admission System, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa". www.admission.hed.gkp.pk. Retrieved 2017-11-17.